At Beautiful Digital, we are committed to conducting business with the highest level of integrity, ethics, and legal standards. It is fundamental for us to maintain a culture of openness, accountability, and transparency. We encourage all employees, contractors, suppliers, and stakeholders to ‘speak up’ if they become aware of any conduct or practice that is or could be inconsistent with our values, policies, or legal obligations.
The purpose of this policy is to:
- Encourage employees, contractors, suppliers, and stakeholders to raise concerns about any unethical or unlawful conduct without fear of retaliation.
- Establish a safe and confidential process for reporting concerns.
- Provide a framework for investigating reported concerns in a timely and effective manner.
- Protect the rights and well-being of all parties involved.
This policy applies to all employees (permanent, temporary, and contract), directors, officers, and suppliers of Beautiful Digital, regardless of their location or function.
4. Reporting Concerns
4.1 What to Report
Concerns that should be reported under this policy include, but are not limited to:
- Unethical or dishonest conduct
- Bribery or corruption
- Conflicts of interest
- Discrimination, harassment, or bullying
- Violation of any company policy, law, or regulation
- Unsafe work practices or conditions
- Misuse of company assets or funds
- Fraud or theft
- Any other conduct that is not consistent with our values, policies, or legal obligations.
4.2 How to Report
- Employees, contractors, suppliers, and stakeholders are encouraged to first discuss any concerns with their immediate supervisor or manager.
- If for any reason, it is not appropriate to discuss the concern with the immediate supervisor or manager, or if the concern is not addressed satisfactorily, it can be reported through our confidential Speak Up hotline or online reporting platform, which is managed by an independent third-party provider. The contact details for the Speak Up hotline and online reporting platform are available on our website
5. Investigation Process
5.1 Upon receipt of a report, an initial assessment will be conducted to determine the appropriate course of action. If an investigation is deemed necessary, it will be carried out by an impartial investigator(s) appointed by Beautiful Digital.
5.2 The investigation will be conducted promptly, thoroughly, and fairly, with due regard to the rights and well-being of all parties involved. The investigation process may vary depending on the nature and complexity of the concern raised.
5.3 Upon completion of the investigation, a report summarising the findings and recommendations will be submitted to the appropriate senior management for review and action. The person who raised the concern will be informed of the outcome of the investigation, subject to legal and confidentiality restrictions.
6. Confidentiality and Protection from Retaliation
6.1 Beautiful Digital will make every effort to maintain the confidentiality of the person who raised the concern and the details of the report, subject to legal requirements and the need to conduct a thorough investigation.
6.2 Beautiful Digital strictly prohibits any form of retaliation against any person for raising a concern in good faith under this policy or participating in an investigation. Any person found to have engaged in retaliation will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment or contract.
7. Roles and Responsibilities
7.1 All employees, contractors, suppliers, and stakeholders have a responsibility to:
- Comply with this policy and all other related policies, procedures, and legal obligations.
- Report any concerns about unethical or unlawful conduct as soon as possible.
- Cooperate fully with any investigation conducted under this policy.
7.2 Beautiful Digital management has a responsibility to:
- Promote a culture of openness, accountability, and transparency.
- Ensure that all employees, contractors, suppliers, and stakeholders are aware of this policy and how to report concerns.
- Respond to and address reported concerns in a timely and effective manner.
- Take appropriate action to prevent and address any retaliation against persons who raise concerns or participate in investigations.
This policy will be reviewed annually or as necessary to ensure it remains effective and relevant.
9. Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or the reporting process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This policy does not replace or override any legal obligations or rights of employees, contractors, suppliers, or stakeholders under applicable laws and regulations.