|Job Title:||Social Media Marketing Manager|
|Location:||UK Remote (London preferred)|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager based in the UK to join our team!
Full Time position within Beautiful Digital, UK team.
2-3 years experience in music/digital/social media is a must – you must have experience working across all social media channels, growing a following and reporting within the music industry.
Do you want to work for an open minded, forward thinking, social media agency working across music and entertainment, who understands you don’t need to be sat in an office to have a great career?
Seeing as we believe that each of the clients we work with is unique, and there is no “one size fits all” when it comes to digital strategy, we’d be a bit short-sighted if we didn’t think the same about the best people joining the team!
This role will be working with our UK team, but we’re flexible about where you’re based. As long as you have the experience and attitude we’re looking for, and are happy to drop in and out of London for meetings and team events, we’d love to hear from you. To find out more, keep reading!
WHO WE ARE
We are a social media agency providing distinct digital strategy and creative solutions for global artists and brands.
We work with artists and their teams to create cross-platform strategies of continual storytelling. We provide the highest quality content, holistic plans and updates to activate core audiences and cultivate new fans across the globe.
We use the latest media and technology to build beautiful digital profiles for our partners. We deliver impactful, memorable campaigns for some of the biggest artists and brands in music and entertainment.
As a creative agency, we are dedicated to forward thinking concepts and innovations. We believe that every client is unique and there is no “one size fits all” when it comes to digital strategy. We are passionate about what we do and that’s how we can offer an unrivalled service to our clients.
Social Media Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute innovative social media marketing campaigns for clients, working with the internal Beautiful Digital team and client team on all aspects.
- Manage mid to high-profile clients & their teams, reporting to the Account Director and Company Directors.
- Manage client social media channels, including Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Giphy, Twitch and other relevant platforms to their narrative.
- Create detailed and robust digital plans and plans for clients.
- Chair strategic and planning calls and meetings with clients.
- Work with artists on creating content for all social platforms, especially TikTok, Instagram and vertical ‘hand held’ content.
- Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms where relevant.
- Work with the internal Beautiful Digital creative team to produce dynamic graphic and video content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience, and encourages audience participation.
- Assist Directors with pitches for new business and business development.
- Analyse reports, audience information and demographics to show key findings on a weekly basis.
- When applicable, work with the Beautiful Advertising team members to coordinate Ad campaigns alongside the organic social media strategy.
- Use and create content calendars and timelines.
- Stay up-to-date with social media and digital technology trends.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Two years experience minimum in digital or social within the music industry is a must for this role.
- Marketing Degree Preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of the digital music landscape and industry.
- Team Player.
- Attention to detail.
- Have a deep understanding of social channels, emerging platforms and communicating with audiences through different mediums.
- Experience with social media scheduling & monitoring tools, e.g. Crowdtangle, Hootsuite etc.
- Social media strategy development and delivery.
- Experience managing successful social media marketing.
- Knowledge of industry trends and strong personal network of contacts.
- Hands-on experience with a wide range of platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and TikTok plus social media tools.
- Excellent organisational skills and a track record of delivering on time.
- Successfully uses innovative and creative problem solving to implement plans and objectives.
- Able to adjust comfortably to, and remains productive within a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- High level of attention to detail and project management skills.
- Successfully uses business challenges and opportunities to improve team and personal performance.
- Able to maintain successful relationships with internal and external networks that work to mutual benefit.
- Able to communicate a clear sense of purpose, direction and success in a self-assured and articulate manner.
- Able to deliver projects with the team using all available resources, measuring and monitoring performance throughout.
- Committed to continuous learning and evolving with industry best practice.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Beautiful Digital is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Please send a CV to email@example.com with the subject heading Social Media Manager Application UK