Beautiful Digital is a full service digital marketing and content agency.
We use the latest media and technology to build beautiful digital profiles for our partners.
We deliver impactful, memorable campaigns for some of the biggest artists and brands in music and entertainment.
As a creative agency, we are dedicated to forward thinking concepts and innovations. We believe that every client is unique and there is no “one size fits all” when it comes to digital strategy. We are passionate about what we do and that’s how we can offer an unrivalled service to our clients.
We’re looking for a motivated junior content producer looking to learn and help us continue to grow.
- Create content such as animated videos, stills and GIFs for use on social media platforms.
- Create Illustrations, teaser videos and animations
- Participate in planning and strategizing for marketing campaign execution
- Coming up with creative artists that appropriate for the artists and brands we work with
- Develop content for Beautiful Digital Promotion.
- Learn and use new technologies and content trends.
- Generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client success.
- Ability to edit videos and create impactful assets
- Previous experience with Adobe Creative Suite and other creative packages
- Experience in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Previous content creation experience
- Experience illustrating
- Experience animating
- Work well independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Collaborate with co-workers
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with digital and social media tools
- Interest in the music and entertainment industry
Diversity and Inclusion
Beautiful Digital is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org