Beautiful Digital is a full service digital marketing agency.
We use the latest media and technology to build beautiful digital profiles for our partners. We deliver impactful, memorable campaigns for some of the biggest artists and brands in music and entertainment.
As a creative agency, we are dedicated to forward thinking concepts and innovations. We believe that every client is unique and there is no “one size fits all” when it comes to digital strategy. We are passionate about what we do and that’s how we can offer an unrivalled service to our clients.
We’re looking for a digital apprentice based in North America to help us continue to grow.
Full Time position within Beautiful Digital. Please note this position will involve weekend work. Working hours would be from Wednesday to Sunday
Apprentice Job Responsibilities:
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH DIGITAL CAMPAIGNS (IDEALLY MUSIC)
- Assist on key client accounts
- Learn social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube and other relevant platforms
- Research digital strategies and plans for accounts
- Take notes at client calls and meetings
- Research marketing campaigns for clients
- Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms where relevant.
- Work with creative team to produce dynamic graphic, and video content
- Assist senior staff with pitches for new business and business development
- Cover account work on the weekends
- Work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
- Manage social media communications where applicable.
- Use and create content calendars and timelines.
- Stay up-to-date with social media and digital technology trends
Social Media Assistant Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience of running social media accounts within a music or entertainment company
Content Writing, Graphic Design preferred, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Proofreading, Strong Customer-Service Skills, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented.
Diversity and Inclusion
Beautiful Digital is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements, along with your CV to email@example.com.